Monday, June 10, 2013

Being Realistic

One of my major reasons right now is to help me be more realistic. I thought maybe it would change my viewpoint. Although, it has been helping me be more positive, it hasn't made me so much of a optimist that I can't read through the garbage that goes on.

optimistic photo: Optimistic Optimistic.jpg">

I think it is time to have a sit down with a certain person (not family) and have a clear discussion. I know that I will not receive any relevant information but feel the need to let them know of the plans that I am making because I don't like beating around the bush.

truth photo: TRUTH Truth.jpg">

Fact is the person I will be speaking to is probably not allowed to give me any answers but that is okay because I already know the answers, I just want to verify that what I am thinking is correct. I don't need verbal for that as the human body gives away much more information than the words that fall out of someone's mouth. At this point I don't think I would be believe it even if it was spoken. The only full out way that I would believe that everything will be okay jobwise is if I got it in writing from the CEO which I can tell you isn't going to happen. So I had better start making my preperations now so that when the time comes. It won't be a shock and I will hopefully already be in a better place.

better place photo: Better Place BetterPlaceBetterTime.jpg">