Tuesday, June 18, 2013

And It Rears It's Ugly Head Again!!!

That's right my shin pain has decided to rear it's ugly head again. By the time I was done my run this morning I was limping.

giving up photo: giving up icon-10.gif">

I am not going to give up even though my body is trying to convince me otherwise. I just need to find a way to do the 2 min and higher without killing my body. I kept telling myself just focus on form but I guess today my body just wasn't into listening.

not listening photo: not listening listening.jpg">


I used to be able to run 5 and 10k but right now it seems almost impossible which is comical because I have a 5k coming up this weekend. I have a feeling most of it will be walking and I will try not to let myself get to discouraged.


If you have any ideas as to how I could get over this hurdle without pain please let me know?