Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Run & Pain

Tuesday morning at 6:30 at I was out the door to get my run in. Did another round of 2 min running and 1 min walking. First couple of runs felt good then my shins decided to complain.



I even wore my newer shoes. The ones that had to retire were put in the trash. They were completely demolished on the inside. I don't know if I need to stretch more or drink more fluid's to keep this shin pain from starting while running.

Actually it doesn't hurt while I run it seems to happen when I start to do my walk after the run and when I am done for the day within like 10 minutes there is no ache or anything left in my shins.



Oh well, enough complaing all in all it was a good run and it is good for me. Off to get ready for work now and make Katie lunch for school.

Have a great day.

Any ideas on how to not get shin pain?