Saturday, May 18, 2013

Total Rest Day

It has been a busy week between working to max hours this week and either running or using the elliptical everyday. So today I am going to take a total rest day. No running or exercising.



Yesterday I was to start work an hour earlier than I had been all week, but I still managed to get a run in. At first I was really on the fence at 6:00 about whether I was actually going to make it out the door to go running but then I saw this.



Seeing that quote seemed to give me just the right push to head out the door. I am glad that I did make it out the door because it ended up being for me the best run I have had all week. I'm not sure if it was because it was my final 1 min run and 1 min walk 10 times or the fact that my body is adjusting to running again but WOW it felt good.

Tomorrow I will be starting on 2:1's Run for 2 minutes and walk for 1, 7 times. I can actually say at this point that I am looking forward to it. Hopefully, my legs will feel the same way tomorrow that I feel mentally.

How are you spending your Saturday?