Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Beginning of Training



I have been planning to do this for days. Getting myself excited with anticipation that always comes from the start of any training. With all the working out on the elliptical machine at home, I started feeling confident that NOW is the time to start running again.

So far today has started out great. I awoke to the sun shining and it being beautifully warm outside. In my mind I believe that this is a sign that this is the right thing.



I am going to try and follow a new training program to get back into running. It starts out with 1 min running and then 3 minutes of walking. I was only supposed to do this 5 times but I felt so good that I ended up doing it six times.

I know I'm just finished but am already looking forward to running again on Tuesday.

Until next time...