Saturday, March 23, 2013

Forgetting Me

Over the past few months I haven't really been focused on myself or what I need to be doing for me with all that has been going on with Darcy. Somehow along the way I stopped taking care of my needs and desires.

My body has been showing this to me almost as if it is screaming "Please what about me?" I have started gaining weight again because I have not been exercising and definitely not really eating right. To tell the truth I have been mainly eating for comfort. My clothes are starting to get too tight and I am finding that mentally I just don't want to go there and feel bad about my body.

So it is time for me to look in the mirror and say "I love you and I am going to show you how much I love you"



I realize that I can't go overboard with what I would like to do, considering that I still need to take care of Darcy and Katie as well as work but I do need to start somewhere. So I have decided that I will start to make a weekly plan of the things that I will do for myself to get back on track.



So this is my plan for the next week.

1) Daily- go on elliptical for at least 20-30 minutes each day.
2) Every second day- Go for a run to start my training back up.
3) Daily- Drink more water and cut back on the Coca-Cola.
4) Breathe more deeply so that I am taking the time to feel thankful for what I have.

That is my plan for this next week. I know it is not a lot but we all need to start somewhere. Right?