Thursday, January 17, 2013

Still Alive And Kicking

It has definately been awhile but I wanted to let everyone that I am still here. I just haven't had much to say.


It has been a very busy couple of months and considering that we still don't know what is going on with Darcy,I have just been at a loss for words. It is very frustrating but I am surviving.


Anyhow, I am feeling a bit more positive and refreshed and I think some of that might have to do with the wonderful gift given to me by my AWESOME broth Ian. He could tell that I was feeling quite down in the dumps and arranged for spa day for me. So last Friday I had my very first spa day at the Willow Steam Spa at the Fairmont.


I was fairly nervous because I had never been to a spa before but it was an absolute marvelous experience. It was so relaxing I actually almost fell asleep while getting my first facial. It is definately something I will be saving up to experience again.

So I wanted to send a large thank you shout out to my brother. You are the best.





Well, I guess I'd better be going and start getting ready for work. That is right I am working during the day but more on that later.

Have a truly awesome day.