Sunday, January 20, 2013

Good Sunday

So far it has been a really good Sunday. Only 2 o'clock and feel like I have accomplished much.


I went over to my friend Carol's this morning and we headed out for a run. It was really good to see her consdiring we haven't seen each other in a very long time. It felt great so catch up and I can seriously say that I have missed my friend. We have a plan to correct that now and also to start running again on a consistent basis.


We had a great time and it felt really good to berunning again. Although the trac we were at was muddy. We were bothlaughing as we were on our way back to her place and our shoes were caked in mud.


It was all good though. After a little visit, Katie and I headed home where she made up this weeks trail mix and I put the chicken corn chowder to cook. Now it is time to sit back and relax a bit until it is time to walk dogs.

Hope your having a good Sunday.