Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Nerve Of Some People

I can't go into detail but the nerve of some people on this planet is astounding.


I don't know if these people are rude by choice or is it their lack of intelligence that determines the stupidity of the choices they make and how they act.


I don't want anyone that I know to this that this is directed at them as it is not. It is directed at people who are not directly involved in my life at least in a personal or professional role. It is meant for the people who are on the fringe of my life wihtout being involved with me personally.

People with this kind of nerve is the reason the song by Green Day "HA HA Your Dead" plays through my mind.


The question that begs for an answer in my head is how these type of people sleep at night? How do you go around screwing people and still think that you are decent individual?

If you have any answers as to why people are like this please let me know.