Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday But Not Really

I would like to say that I am planning on having and enjoying a lovely lazy Sunday. But, alas there is no rest for me at least this weekend anyways.


I am going to make my chicken corn chowder before I have to head off to work. Luckily, I only have to work for 4 hours today and it is not very often that I have to work on a Sunday so I guess I cannot begrudge it to much.

Anyways, I am going to try and enjoy it as much as I can since it is going to be a very busy week. We will be getting Darcy's EEG results on Tuesday and then it is take you kid to work day on Wednesday. So Katie will be going to my work and getting the full vision of where I work and what goes on there.


Anywho I am off to relax and enjoy as much of my Sunday as possible before heading to work.

How are you spending your Sunday?