Friday, November 16, 2012

Not Looking Forward

Unfortunately I am still somewhat on a downward spiral.

Things personally are just not going very well. I feel a little trapped and not likely to escape anytime soon. I just want to feel like me and lately that isn't happening,

Everything is just too much. I have no social life and I don't even feel like a woman anymore. Just a taxi driver for my family and someone who goes to work.

The worst part is that I can't see a way out of this. I spent so much of the last few months feeling like i am on hyperdrive and since there was not much in the way that was happening the hyperdrive how now been dowsed out with unhappiness. Probably from the realization that those feelings are not being returned or sitting out there by myself that I got to the point of feeling completely rejected.

I need to find a way to find myself again and I am not sure even how to go about doing that.

Any ideas?