Monday, November 26, 2012

Feeling Special And Being Busy

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week but it was the first week in over a year that i was actually working days. That's right folks I am now doing a week of days followed by a week of nights.


It also means that alot of last week when I got home from work that I was completely exhausted but in a good way. Now I am getting ready to start a whole new week of nights but I feel refreshed and a bit more positive considering I know that next week I will be back on days.

As for feeling special I need to say that I have the best brother in the whole world.


If you have been reading my posts lately you will know that I have been down emotionally and in desparate need of a pick me up. My brother recognized this and did the sweetest thing he arranged for a Day At The Spa for me. I am really looking forward to it and when he told me I almost started crying because it is just such a sweet and caring jesture.


I don't even know how to begin saying Thank You to my brother for taking time out of his life to make me feel special and helping lift me out of the dark feelings that I was having.