Friday, November 9, 2012

Beyond Busy

If I was a phone and someone was trying to call me this week, all they would get is a busy signal.


Between running Katie to the hospital for IV treatment on Monday and then trying to recover from Sunday and Monday I got to run Darcy downtown to his doctors office. Then came Wednesday were I got to run back and forth to work 3 times. It was take your kids to work day and I had to have Katie there for 830am and then be back to pick her up at 115pm. After that we went and saw the pediatrician who is monitoring her and then I got to take my final trip to work so that I could work from 7pm til midnight. I was so tired that I don't even know how I managed it.


So the news is Katie is getting better slowly but surely. As for Darcy we have no answers from the EEG and now the doctor has written him off on long term disability and we have to get an MRI on him. We are trying to arrange to come up with the funds to get it done privately so that we don't have to wait for 3-6 months again. Wish us luck.

How busy have you been this week?