Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Still Waiting For Answers

We saw the Dr on Friday and as it turns out the doppler test showed that Darcy does not have clogged arteries. So as for that being the cause of whatever is going on is not the case.


I would have posted that news over the weekend or yesterday but have been quit3e busy working and yesterday we went for his EEG. So far the only thing that test did for him is give him a headache when they flashed the bright lights in the dark room and made him open his eyes. He was also frusted at the questions they were asking him. The questions they kept asking were questions he already told them he did not have the answers for.

So now we sit and wait for the results of the EEG. All I can say is that I really hope it leads to an answer as to what is going on in his head if not I do not know what the step will be in finding out what is going on.


It has been a very worrysome few months and I would love to have an answer just so that we can move forward with whatever we need to do to make things better.


Anywho, I guess I will just work at keeping myself busy until we have the answer regarding the EEg from the Dr. which we should have within the next couple of weeks.

What to do? What to do?
How do you keep busy when your waiting for something?