Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reflective Thoughts

My birthday is coming up and with another year almost passed I have been thinking back on the last year and reflecting on what I have gotten accomplished and what else i need to do.


The good that has happened this year is that I have been getting lots of hours at work. I have become somewhat more relaxed in my life and have found that I am able to enjoy things more. I have lost some weight although have done it without really trying so that is quite a pleasant surprise, possibly because i have been more relaxed and not stressing out like I used to.


There is still a whole of things that I would like to get accomplished but feel that I need to take the time to personally celebrate what all I have accomplished. So today I am not focusing on what needs to be done.