Friday, September 21, 2012

Dirty Mind

That is right you did read it right. Lately, ok well truthfully since I had my hysterectomy it is like my dirty mind has been in overdrive. I don't know if it is the fact that the surgery removed what my problem was but it is greatly appreciated.


My mind is not the only thing that has been in overdrive either my emotions have been as well. But back to the dirty mind. What have I done with this new found dirtiness, well I have been getting back into writing these things down but I have not posted here because I think it could be a little risque and that some people may not appreciate it.


Instead I have been thinking lately of starting a new blog just for these types of thoughts and writings. I am definately leaning towards that considering my dirty mind is not really life changing in that respect.

What do you think should I start a new blog for my dirties?