Monday, September 24, 2012

Different Pages

Have you ever been with someone and felt like you were on different pages or hell even in different books?


That is how I have been feeling lately. It feels like we are on different continents as to what we want both in and out of the bedroom. I love him more than anything but with us being on completely separate planets, I find myself just getting more and more frustrated.


So how am I handling this?

Well, I have been reading alot and trying to do things that make myself feel more attractive, I have been writing alot and I also have been trying to be understanding considering all that is going on. I don't want him to feel any worse than he already does but at the same time I don't want to feel any worse myself. So, I will keep reading and writing and trying to help myself maintain balance in how I feel compared to what actually is.


Oh well, I guess this is just one more thing that I need to deal with.