Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Changing My Mindset

The past few days have felt pretty bleak to me and i have not been in a good headspace mentalyly. So this morning when I got up and didn't feel much better about my situation so I decided to get off my butt and go for a run.
I now from previous times in my past that running can actually help cure you from the blues and also gives you time to think all while exercising your body. So even though I was tired and not really in the mood to run, out the door I went. Once I got into it I actually felt happy that I got it accomplished. I did 2:1's 7 times. Not bad for starters and the plan I created while running this morning is that I am going to run on Tues, Thurs, and Saturday's to help keep my mind unoccupied and to work through all of these negative feelings that I have been having.
When was the last time you used running to help cure your blues?