Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trying To Make Sense

Over the past few weeks with all that has been going on with Darcy, I have been struggling to make ssense of things. I have known for a very long time ad have bee trying to instill my fear about how Darcy didn't take care of himself or have any sort of balance in his life. Now he has been written off from work for an indefinate time. I almost have whiplash because he went from going 20 miles an hour to almost a complete standstill.
While I am happy that he now has to take the time to take care of himself physically. I cannot help but wish that he did this way sooner and cut back at work so that it didn't have to come to this. But I guess the old saying is try "better late than never". On the other hand I have been getting back into crocheting and have been reading alot on my Kobo. I love the fact that you can download books right from the library to read because it saves times and saves you from carrying the weight of books since the Kobo is so light. In amongst all of this I have been having lots of full weeks at work so the extra money isn't hurting either.
I am hoping that the weather stays just nice enough foe me to start running again this weekend and I think a good visit with CArol is needed as well. Have you tried to make sense when there isn't any to be found?