Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Sanity Please

I feel with all that has been going on lately that I can't wait for some sense of sanity. I am getting exhauster thinking about what I want to do and what needs to be done. On top of all of the regular stuff I am worrying about Darcy and would like to get some sort of answer so that we can do what needs to get done so that we can get him back to healthy or at least healthier than he used to be.
Maybe the Dr when we see him tomorrow will be ale to help move things along so that we can figure this whole thing out.
Speaing of doctors I feel it may be time for me to switch dctors. I don't like the idea of my family doctor not paying any attention to my file. Over the last 2 years my family doctor has not been paying attention. When I went for my folow up after my last infection that left me in the hospital for 5 days my doctor even though the hospital had sent a report to him didn't know I was in the hospital or read the report until I was sitting there in his office.
To make matters worse I had my hysterectomy about 5 months ago and I kid you not the doctors office called me a couple of days ago to let me know that I was overdue for my yearly pap smear. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I thought as I tried to explain that I have no cervix anymore so there is nothing to get a samle from. Shouldn't they know that I had my uterus and cervix removed. Oh well I guess it is time to go hunting for a new physician. Any suggestions as to how to find a new doctor?