Monday, June 4, 2012

The Week Begins Again

So here it is. It's Monday yet again. Hopefully this week will feel a little easier than last week. I went several days last week with very little sleep as I had a hard time adjusting to being back work the night shift. By Friday I was feeling like I was starting to get back into the swing of things the I gt to through off my nice little routine and get up early Saturday morning to go in for my last shift of the week. Still have been doing quite a bit of reading and crocheting. Yesterday I finished the book "Yoga Bitch" it was such a good read that I had a hard time putting it down. Now onto the next book. I am really interested in the whole Yoga and Meditation thing so my need read is going to be "An Introduction To Yoga" I will definately let you know how the read goes. I have been feeling the need for inner change or maybe it is because I have been changing on the inside. Having a Kobo has really opened up the opportunity for me to do way more reading than I have done in years. I can read all of these books from the library and don't have to leave the house to get them or carry around heavy books in my bag for work. The Kobo it seems is one of the best gifts that I have ever received from my family. Do you have any good books that you could suggest for me to read?