Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Treading Water

I open my eyes and look out towards the horizon but I just can't seem to focus my eyes on it. I know what my goals are and how to get there but with my working casual I can't seem to get the time to be able to work towards any of the goals so I feel like I'm just staying in place. Kind of like treading water, you stay afloat but dn't actually get anywhere. I need to put something on the horizon so that I can focus and start to move forward but how do you do that when you never know what is going to happen from day to day or even week to week. I guess at this point I just need to buckle down and work on the smallest of the goals which will be over the summer. I will work on getting my First Aid and CPR and hopefully by the end of the summer I will be able to at least look forward and start working on the next steps. I need to stop feeling like I am at the starting line of a race but that I am just not allowed to start like everyone else when the starting pistol goes off.