Monday, June 25, 2012

Run And Fun

It is a beautiful day here in the lower mainland. So it was a perfect time to go for a run. I am still taking it easy to start my running off because I don't want to get sidelined by injury or overdoing it. It was a beautiful run and Katie eaven brought her friend Tiana for the run with the dogs. They were all quite tired by the time we were done. On the bright side though I feel great and am looking forward to running again on Wednesday and then starting to build up my time on Friday. Now just to relax and then get ready to go to work tonight. I don't even have to worry abut dinner because I am so in the zone I started the stew in the crockpot by 10:30am and I am looking forward to a nice yummy dinner before I head off to work. What have you accomplished today that makes you feel good?