Sunday, June 17, 2012

Awareness

i have done some serious soul searching over the last couple of days and it has brought me to an even higher awareness. I feel like I now have a better understanding of what I need to accomplish to get to where I want to be with my life both career wise and in my personal life. I have decided that my first order of business will be to no longer put what I need or want t0 accomplish on hold any longer. Which will include making arrangements to get my first aid certification and CPR this summer regrdless of what mat try to stand in my way. I also want to spend more time on myself so I will be attending a yoga calss about once a week and also work n my running. That will take care of where I want to be with my body physically. One of the most valuable things I think I learned through the last few days is that I need to be me and work at being the best me that I can be. Nit for family or friends or even employers but for myself so that when it comes to the end I can feel like I was able to do everything that I had set out to do with my life.