Monday, May 14, 2012

Thinking And Playing

This being at home recovering is doing terrible things to my mind. I have so much time to thinkit is like a new topic everyday. Todays thoughts were on organizing my life once I get back to work. not that everything is disorganized now but I could arrange my life to feel like I accomplish more each day.
As for the playing I recently downloaded Angry Birds onto my cell phone. I never realized how addicting this game can be considering that I have a hard time putting it down. Darcy has actually been laughing at me because he has never seen me get so enthralled with a game. I suggest if you have not tried this game yet, you definately should.
However, I think that Tia has had the most relaxing day as I caught this picture of her lounging in the yard. She looks like she is really enjoying the sunshine.