Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nothing Much

This is starting to get really boring. Sitting around all day and not having to much to do other than read, sleep and watch tv.
Although, I have been doing lots of planning though for when I can start actually living my life again. It is so bad I have even set up a schedule of how to get the most important things in my life done on a daily basis and yes, I even color coded it. This was brought on by the latest book I have been reading called "Organizing Your Day" I am hoping that with implementing some of the strategies in this book that it will make life much more simpler and leave more time for reaching my goals that I have otherwise. Right now this is my schedule for now until I can get back to work and back to getting things done.
Anybody know of any good reads to help keep me entertained?