Saturday, May 5, 2012

Matching

I wish my outside would match my insides. While I am still quite sore from the surgery and still tired as well. I can only be up for so long before I find myself needing a nap but I guess that happens when your body is trying to heal. I just wish my body was where my brain is mentally. In the matter of my brain it is going about 100 miles an hour with all the things that I am planning on doing once I get back on my feet. My first order of business is to get back into the swing of exercising which I will start out with walking at least 30 minutes every day for a wekk before I jump head long into starting to running again. My running goal for this year is to run the CIBC Run For The Cure at the beginning of October. I am really looking forward to getting back into really good shape and having something that I alone can work towards that will help build my confidence. My other goal is to get my house completely organized and emptied out from all of the stuff that keeps piling up. Now I just need to get Darcy the rest of the way on board to get this completed because even when I can do stuff again there is no way I can move all the stuff out that I want to without his help. Some of the major things that will be going is the organ and there is at least one big screen tv that doesn't work that I want out of the house as well. Anything that will create more space. I feel like starting fresh and anew after this surgery because I waited for it for so long that I figure I should do the same in all areas of my life so that I can be who and where and how I have always had a yearning to be. What are your visions of your future self?