Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jumbled

As I sit back at the this tail end of my recovery and knowing that I will be back to work in now less than a week, I am finding my thoughts very jumbled. There are so many plans that I want to follow though on and am starting to carve my way as to how to get them alln accomplished.
This pictue says it all. Yep, just like a Rubix Cube. I just need to get it all sorted out in the right sections and then it will all work out. I know exactly where I want to go and what I want to do, it's just a matter of setting the path and following through.
So as I am figuring out how to go down a few paths at once I am feeling excited about where all of these journies will get me to my final destination as to whee I want to be in my life. Eventually from what I see the paths will al forge together farther down the paths and everything I do on these paths will make me stronger when they do finally come together. How do you walk many paths at once?