Monday, May 21, 2012

The Countdown Begins

It looks like I will be heading back to work as of May 28, 2012. I am getting really excited because it has been getting extremely boring at home. Although, I have gotten alot of reading done over the past few weeks. I have read 3 books in the last 4 days. Of course, it didn't hurt that they were really good books.
So I am quite happy that I can easily download books from the library onto my kobo and I don't have to worry about return dates because it will automatically return it when the day it is due. One of the books that I read in the past few days was "Buddha" by Deepak Chopra. I was skeptical as to whether or not it would be a good read but once I started I was not able to put it down.
I definately recommend this book to anyone who is even remotely interested it what Buddhism is about. What inspiring book have you read lately?