Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Connection

Have you ever had one of those days where there just seems to be no real connection to anything? I seem to be in a bit of a funk with that feeling lately. I have even had visions of just disappearing,thinking to myself that no one would really notice.I think some of this feeling comes from being completely frustrated with how things have been going lately. People who should not be relying on me to help in their lives keep relying and I am starting to find that I am getting resentful. I can only do so much and with this extra pressure I am finding it all a bit to much. How do you deal with someone who puts this kind of pressure on you especially when it is family? I just would like to be able to experience the success of my personal life without being pulled in other directions by other people. Now don't get me wrong I love my family but how is it that I seem to be personally responsible for people whom I should not be responsible for. I whenever I think about it and I am just tempted to avoid but that is unfair to the people involved but on the other hand if I don't help I get to feel guilty for not helping. I have tried to point these people in a certain direction but my thoughts on how to be able to carry yourself seem to go unheeded or blatantly ignored. Does anyone have any good ideas as to how to handle this kind of situation?