Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Restless.

I am on the brink I am feeling better enough that I could go to the gym, but the thing that is stopping me I the cough. I don't think that it would be fair to go to the gym and be coughing all over the place. I could just picture the looks of disdain I would get. So in the meantime I will just try to move around the house and maybe take a walk to get some exercise in.

I am now on day to for my goal to cut back and quit smoking so today my goal is 18 or less smokes. I must say that I was successful yesterday and only smoked 18 so today's goal should be fairly easy. I have even started a smoking journal where I am marking down every smoke that I have and the time that I am having them. I figure that this will help me stay on track for my goal and will tell me in black and white whether or not I am meeting my goal.

What steps are you taking to realize your goals?