Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Getting Somewhere

I am very proud to announce that for the last couple of weeks I have been able to be meet my goal of drinking 1 litre of water a day. Now keep in mind that I do cheat and put some Crystal Light in it because I cannot stomache to taste of plain water. It is probably more of a mental thing because when I was pregnant I got sick from having to drink so much water for my ultrasound and ever since then I cannot stomach the taste of plain water, I start to feel sick to my stomach right away.

With the increase of my water consumption I am also proud to say that my consumption of Coca-Cola has plummeted immensely. I have drank less that 1 litre in the past 3 days. Which I must say really is something because up until I started this water thing I was drinking about 1 litre of pop per day. I haven't gotten brave enough to step on the scale yet to see if it has made an indent into my weight that I would like to lose. I am saving that for Sunday which I am going to make my weigh-in day and I will check weekly to see how my weight loss is coming along.

On another note I have been quite frustrated with some things in my life but I think I may have started forming a plan of action to deal with that. More details will come once I have the plan concreted as to how I am going to deal with things. I finally seem to have lost that horrible after cough to the cold and think it will be good if I start going back to the gym, Monday will be the best day to start that considering I am going to do a weigh in on Sunday. Maybe with the extra weight loss and exercising I will heal better once my surgery is done. Here's keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

What have you done lately that you are proud of?