Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling Undecided?

Have you ever felt bad but with no real reason?

That is how I was feeling last night. I don't know if I was coming down off of a feeling good high or what but I just felt horrible about myself. Not with anything specific mainly just about my looks and how attractive I felt. I know it makes Darcy crazy when I feel like that because I know he finds me attractive and sexy but I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe some of it was the fact that I was tired or maybe it was because I don't see alot of him during the week due to working nights. Any ways I have come to the conclusion that you are only as attractive and sexy as you feel so I am going to work at making myself feel more attractive and sexy. Maybe I will just spoil myself with a luxiourous bath or wear something skimpy under my clothes to give me that lovin feeling. Today I vow to feel better about myself because it doesn't do me any good to feel bad.

How do you make yourself feel sexy and attractive?