Saturday, March 3, 2012

Feeling Grateful

I am feeling grateful today for a number of reasons. First and foremost becauseI am starting to feel way better. I knew I beat this cold out one way or another. I am also feeling grateful for having such great family and friends. To my brother, I want you to know that your email of yesterday is really playing on my mind in a good way and I plan on posting about that tomorrow.

As you can probably tell I am feeling like my own normal self today. I awoke with energy and except for this cough and the occassional sneeze I am feeling pretty great. I started my morning off with wonderful kisses from my Tia. It is so nice to have such a loving dog who greets you the moment you raise your head off of the pillow. I procceeded to start cleaning with a vengence since I have been sick and therefore slacking off in the department. With my kitchen clean and the house swept the next plan of action for today is the dreaded Grocery Shop. It will be ok though I have my list and know what I am looking at getting. When I get home and get the groceries put away then I am going to finish the big clean with a good mopping of the house. I can't wait for the smell of Mr. Clean and Febreeze to fill the house with it's ever so clean scent.

As for this evening I will be spending it with my husband relaxing and watching some horrible Saturday night t.v. and if I am lucky Katie might even pop her head in our room to say hello once or twice depending on what she is up to for this evening.

Here's hoping that you too have a productive Saturday.