Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wheels Are Turning

Have you ever read something that gets your mind racing with thoughts?

I did this morning and my mind is still racing with all the things that I would like to say but I believe it would be in bad taste to do a full out blog in the comment section of one's blog. Sometimes I find it very hard to not go overboard with my thoughts on things as it seems sometimes that I have to many. As my husband always tells me that I never see the grey everything is always in black and white. I guess he is right I don't really have a middle ground but there have been several times in my life that it has served me well in reading between truth and lies and reading into someone's alterior motives.

Is it better to see things in black and white or to see the grey matter when it comes to life?