Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Water And Good Reads

Well, I have to admit that over the last 2 weeks I am very proud of myself. I have been managing to drink about 710ml of water every day. Now of course it is not just straight water as the moment straight water hits my stomach it just sits there like a lump. I know that it is psychosymatic as when I was pregnant I had to drink so much water for my ultrasound that I could feel the water sloshing around in my stomach and even started throwing up the water. So for now I put crystal light in which makes the water that much more pallettable. Anywho, every ounce of water is good water and I am also proud to admit that my caffein intake has lowered considerably.

With the reading I have been reading a book on my kobo that I got from the library called "Change you brain, Change your body" it is actually quite a good read and I have even started following some of the advice in there. Over the weekend I even went out and bought wild salmon oil capsules and multivitamins with mineral supplements. So far so good. Just wondering now how long before I actually see the benefits or feel the benefits of doing this. Does anyone know a round about answer on that?

What was the last book that you read that convinced you to make certain changes?