Monday, February 27, 2012

SICK?

I have been feeling really good lately but over the last couple of days I have gotten a cough. I have had no other symptoms of a cold or even of developing a cold. No running nose or sinuses being plugged, it seems almost like I got a cold that went straight to my chest. When I cough it hurts expecially on my left side and when the plhegm moves it really hurts but other than that I am feeling great. Oh well, whatever this is I just hope it goes away as quickly as it came.

I didn't get a whole lot completed yestereday as I was quite tired but I did walk the dogs with Katie as well walked her friend home after a two night sleepover. I am glad that Katie has such a good friend although it is very hard on my fridge and cupboards as we all know that teenagers have hollow legs. I did start and finished reading "The Last Lecture". If you are looking for a good cry and clarity as to how you should live your life this is defiantely the book for that. It is so sad and at the same time to inspiring as to how you should live your life and what should be important to you.

How did you spend your Sunday?