Monday, February 20, 2012

Ready, Set, Almost Go

Monday again and getting ready to do another week of nights. I feel sometimes like I am actully turning into a vampire, Up most of the nights and sleeping in late. I am definately looking forward to going back on days whenever that may happen. I will try to get as much done throughout the day though as I am sit of looking at my kitchen which looks like a bomb went off and doing a quick sweep and mop throughout the rest of the house.

Somehow in amongst all of the things to do today I will also hit the store to pick up some feminine products as requested by the 13 year old. Finally, when I woke up this morning I did so without any pain in my neck or shoulder so it looks as I may have kicked it. Thank goodness as I was starting to think I was going to have neck and shoulder pain for the rest of my life. I plan on getting some more reading done so that I am done the book before it needs to be returned. Oh, I almost forgot need to drink my water again today. If I am still not in pain tomorrow the plan then will be to hit the gym.

What are your plans for today?