Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On A Roll!!!

I totally feel like I have started on a good roll. Second day in a row that I went to the gym. Since I did some weight training yesterday so today is stuck with doing cardio. Some treadmill, elliptical, and lastly the bike. I feel pretty good and as well both days now I have come home from the gym and had a bowl of oatmeal. I am proud of myself for starting to take the steps to make these two things a routine so that soon I won't even have to think about it, I will just do it.

So I have now finished reading the book Eat, Pray, Love. All I can say is WOW the book is like 10 times better than the movie and I can't understand the fact that they even left out a couple of really interesting characters out of the movie. Oh well, at least now the movie does make even more sense to me; although, same as with the movie the book just makes me want to go and travel. Maybe one of these days.

Which did you like better the book or the movie of Eat, Pray, Love?