Friday, February 10, 2012

New Level of Frustration

Many things are swirling around in my head these days bring my frustration levels to an all new high. Ever since I have gone on nights things have been being neglected and it is really starting to take a toll on me. I feel like without my being here to make sure that stuff gets done that it just goes by the wayside. It goes from cleaning up after everyone to dog walking, which has slowed considerably since I started working nights. Maybe it is just the people around me that just aren't as ambitious about making sure that things get done. All I know is that I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN NOR DO I CARE TO BE.

I really hope that I can go off of nights soon so that I can have some sort of semblance of balance back and can make sure that things get done. I hate relying on people who have different view points on what is important and what needs to get done so for me it would just be easier to do it myself. I thank the people in my life who are trying to help get things done but maybe it is just the controlling part of me that feels like it is not enough or how I would have it get done.

On top of all of the there are several other things that are frustrating me but I don't feel should be completely brought out into a public forum. So for now all I can say is AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

How do you handle frustration? Maybe it will help me find a better way of dealing with it.