Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Today

Well another Saturday is upon us and I have mine chalk full of plans. I already cleaned my kitchen and rearranged some stuff in the house. Next I am heading to the mall to get some hair-dye (yes, even at 34 I have to dye my hair to keep the greys at bay) and some other odds and ends. I plan on starting to take fish oil and a multi-vitamin in my quest to try and be healthier. Then when I get back I am going to tackle the bathroom and sweep and mop the house so that I can spend the rest of the weekend relaxing, except for the laundry that I have to do later.

Then later this afternoon Katie and me are going to go and walk the dogs so there is my physical activity for the day. Nevermind the calories burned from all of the cleaning. This evening I plan on just sitting back relaxing and getting some good reading time in.

How are you going to spend your Saturday?