Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Is It Really?

I woke up this morning and had to do a double take. Is it really? Could it be? Yes, it was the sun. The sun has finally come to grace us with it's presence.


I would like to say that I am hitting the gym today but I'm not. Today is dog walking day and I will be hitting the streets with Katie at 4pm to walk the dogs. I always feel that it is a good workout because we live in such a hilly area and on top of it I have our route measured out, it's a good 2.4km hike. I always feel really refreshed after the walk and then it will be time to get ready to go to work. Yep, I'm still working nights with no end in sight. I don't mind doing it but it would be nice that if I have to keep doing nights that the position would become available so that I could at least get benefits while living like a vampire. Oh well enough of the negative, time for the positive. I am exercising, drinking my water (flavoured) and working at cutting down on my cigarette consumption. It can only go up from here.

Have you seen the sun lately?