Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Back

Well folks it has been a little while since I posted. I would love to tell you that I was at some beautiful destination in the sun and warmth, getting an awesome dark tan but truth be told I have been around home and work.

It has been a bit of a rough week first Katie got super sick and we ended up at the hospital because she went from bad to worse and I actually thought she might have appendicitis. Thankfully, after a abdominal and pelvic ultrasound that is not the case. It turns out that she just has a really bad strain of influenza. On top of all of that I also had somehow kinked up my neck so much that I am now on Flexoril and Naproxen to loosen up my neck muscles. I am now aware of muscles in my neck that I didn't even know existed. I will admit that there were certain times this week that I was wishing for amputation to make the pain stop.

A question I thought of during this last week with my neck. Have you ever realized how heacy your head actually is?