Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guarded Optimism

It is sad world when opportunity comes your way and even though you are hopefully you need to keep your optimism guarded. You need to look at all variables so that you cn be objective and not put all your eggs in one basket. I have one of these oppportunities in my life right now but I am looking at it cautiously. I know the odds will not be in my favor along with several other factors. So even though I am hopefull that it will work out for me I won't be horribly disappointed if it does not.

On the bright side though I feel great lately doing as much physical activity as possible. As well I have been drinking about 710 ml of water a day, only 290ml short of a full litre. I think I am going to spend the rest of the week focusing on making that number 1 litre per day.

Do you enter into optimism objectively?