Thursday, February 9, 2012

Biting Your Tongue

Have you ever been in a situation where for a really long time you end up biting you tongue so much that you almost bite it off. I have been doing that for quite a while regarding someone in my life.

Yesterday; however, I finally let my tongue loose and it felt really good to be able to say what I have felt for a really long time. Some times when you see a wrong being done and you finally get the chance to tell your feelings regarding the matter. I hope that it did not hurt that persons feelings but what got said needed to be said. Nobody deserves to feel bad or have someone else make them feel bad about themselves.

Every woman needs to know that they are worth it and it is human nature that we thrive better when people acknowledge even the small things that we do, instead of always having pointed out to us our shortcomings. You will end up getting so run down that you will lose all of your confidence and self love. To tell you the truth that just is not right.

Maybe my feelings regarding being put down or hurt verbally are so strong due to the bullying I experienced in high school or maybe I just don't like watching people I care about hurting. But either way, no one deserves to feel bad about themselves especially if it is being cause by another person.

Have you ever let your tongue loose after biting it for a really long time? How did it make you feel when you finally did?