Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Snow Day

Well it started snowing as I was sitting at work last night and it was just starting to stick to the road on the way home. I was hoping that it would not snow too much but when I woke up this morning it was like a winter wonderland outside.


So I guess it has been decided "SNOW DAY" while getting ready for going to breakfast Katie and Timpa were working on their guitar playing.


And here is Timpa all-stylish in his robe practicing guitar.


As you may be able to guess it was not a quiet morning in our house. Now they are off to have breakfast and then the plans are to come home and play some more guitar. Katie is quite interested in learning some Nirvana tunes (which I think is just awesome). Oh well, I guess I will spend the day cleaning while listening to some rocking guitar playing.

How are you planning on spending your day? Is there snow where you are at?