Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not Such A Quiet Sunday

My hopes for a nice and quiet Sunday were completely obliterated when I arose this morning. Not only do I have a couple of teenage girls in my house which never equals quiet, but on top of that one of our kittens has gone into heat. We are going to the vets as soon as this is over to get them both spayed. The sound of a cat yowling is absolutely irritating and I think she is quite confused as she is going around even trying to offer herself up to Tia my poor puppy who happens to be a girl and I am quite sure she doesn't swing on that side of the fence nevermind going cross-species.
So my day today has been going around cleaning up after the teenagers that tend to leave a quake behind them and trying to keep Tia sane as the cat is making her nuts. I have been able to get a little bit of reading in though which is nice I am just a littl more than half way through the book Eat, Pray, Love and it just keeps getting better with way more insight than the movie. Hopefully, the rest of the day goes a little bit smoother and that I can get some more reading done and maybe even a bit of crocheting. If I get really lucky the teenagers won't have even everything yummy in the house and I will be able to make a steak stir fry for dinner.

Did your Sunday go as planned?