Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Little Closer

I finally did it this morning even though it was cold and rainy outside, the kind of day where you just want to stay curled up in bed. I forced myself out the door and all the way to the gym. Good thing though since when I stepped on the scale there it horrifically told me that I weighed 146 pounds. I almost felt my heart fall out of my chest. I knew that lately I had put a little bit of weight back on but didn't realize it was that much. Hopefully knowing this I will keep me motivated not to end up back at the 165 pounds I was at before school started.

So after an hour at the gym I am back at home and cleaned my kitchen. I think we will be having spaghetti for supper tonight before I head off to work. YUMMY. Now time to relax and maybe catch a nap before I have to get dinner ready and go to work.

What did you accomplish today towards a goal that you have?