Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keeping Busy

Over the last couple of days I have been quite busy with crocheting, cleaning and reading. I am really starting to get the hang of making slippers and now my mind keeps racing as to what little accents I can put on the slippers to keep them from looking to plain. I also crocheted a beanie for Katie and have to admit to myself that it is the best one yet and she totally agrees.
On Friday when I went grocery shopping I was contemplating going to XS-Cargo to look at getting a new crock pot. While I was at Wal-Mart I took a peek in the appliances dept and was happy that I did considering I was able to buy a brand new 2qt crock pot for only $9.97 (total score!). So of course with my nice new crock pot I had to make something today with it and so I made a stew which was really yummy. So thinking back I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

What was the last good purchase you made and did you get an awesome deal?