Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In Need Of Motivation

It is the same old long standing human story. I am looking at making great changes like going to the gym 3 times and week and trying to get in as much physical activity as possible but it keeps eluding me. It is not that I don't have the time, energy but the complete lack of motivation. I want to do it and know that I need to to do but when it comes times to actually head out the door other things call my name whether it be my stomach or my bed saying I need to nap before going to work for 7- midnight.
I don't know if you have had the same problem but any tips of how to bring about the motivation to get out the door and do what needs to get done would be greatly appreciated. I seem to have motivation when it comes to other things like cleaning, reading and doing my crocheting so I don't understand why I can't get motivated to hit the gym.

How do you get motivated when you aren't?